How do students book a room in WebUntis?
WebUntis is an Internet-based timetable system in which staff and students can book rooms at Metropolitan University College. The following rules apply when a student wants to book a room:
- It is possible to book rooms all across Metropolitan University College, apart from Tagensvej 18. At Tagensvej 18, the group rooms in building C and D can be used without prior booking, but note that they might be reserved for oral examinations or by the supervision programme. In this case, it will be stated on the information board by the door. Booking a meeting room in building A is only possible for staff and external guests.
- Rooms can only be booked two days in advance (all seven days of the week are included, meaning you can't on a Friday book a room on the coming Monday)
- If a room is needed for teaching, the student's booking will be annulled and the room must be handed over. The booking will in this case be marked as annulled in WebUntis.
- Use the backspace in the WebUntis programme to see the previous screen.
General rules for students booking rooms:
- Students can book group rooms, and during a trial period running until February 1 2015, also classrooms.
- Students can at a maximum book a room two days in advance (including weekends and bank holidays)
- Students can at a maximum book one room per user
- Student bookings must stand aside for teaching, meaning that bookings can be cancelled by teachers without warning
- If the room has not been taken in use 15 minutes after the start time of the booking, the booking is cancelled and others may use the room.
Note that the generic usernames ERG, JOR, SOC etc. will be blocked when student-ID numbers are automatically transferred to WebUntis in October 2014.
Remember to annul the booking if you do not need the room after all.
This can be done under Booking/My bookings on the start screen.
NOTE: Use Firefox or Chrome with WebUntis.
Log into WebUntis
Access to the booking system is available through IntraPol > Tools > Buildings > Book a room (WebUntis)
Check out how to log into WebUntis as a student: How do students log into WebUntis?
When you have logged in, this screen will appear:
Fill out the template:
- Select "Date"
- Under department, choose "<Selection>"
- Under buildings, select your location
KRO Kronprinsesse Sofies Vej
T18 Tagensvej 18
T86 Tagensvej 86
- Select room type if applicable
- Then click "Apply"
- Choose one of the rooms or âAll roomsâ if all rooms are desired
- Finally click "Next"
Find nu et ledigt lokale
- Select the wanted start time for your booking, such as room PUS C31 from 4.00 to 5.00 on 14-11-2014
- Click here to change the start time. Book the room for entire lessons, as according to the local lesson periods.
- Click here to change the end time. Book the room for entire lessons. At SIG and T86, a lesson starts a quarter past every hour and lasts 45 minutes
- Now click "Next"
Red-brown bookings indicate scheduled lessons/bookings made by staff at the degree programmes. Red bookings indicate meetings and the like, scheduled by teachers and students. A dark grey field indicates when a room is not available for booking.
When you have clicked "Next", you only need to fill in these fields:
You have multiple options for editing your booking:
You have multiple options for editing your booking
- Click here to delete your booking
- Click here to edit time and place
This guide was developed by Henrik Abildgaard, March 2014, and translated by Denise Rose Hansen, October 2014