How do I register and upload my final project in the UC student portal?
Submitting your final project
When you have submitted your final project, this page will be shown. Click "Register handin" to register your assignment in the UC Viden portal for student projects
This guide informs you on how to submit your bachelor project on IntraPol: How do I submit an assignment?
Year of publication and external actor
Abstract and keywords
Authors and supervisors
Place of study (Educational institution)
- Select your degree programme from the list. For bachelor projects, look under "Professionsbachelor"
- To find the right institution, you must search for the title of the progamme in which you have completed the project
As an example, if you have completed your final project on the teacherâs education, search for âteacherâ and you will find "ProfessionshÃ¸jskolen Metropol, Institut for Skole og LÃ¦ring" on the list (Metropolitan University College, Department of School and Learning).
If you wish to attach a document, you must:
- Click "vÃ¦lg fil" to select your project. The assignment must be a PDF file. You can convert a Word document by opening it in Word and clicking âSave asâ. Choose PDF as the file type and save it
- Write the final title of the project
- Select how accessible you want the assignment to be. See the difference between accessibility levels below
- Select what file format you are uploading
- Click âCreateâ to finish.
"Frit tilgÃ¦ngelig - Ingen begrÃ¦nsning" (âPublicly accessibleâ) means that the assignment is visible for everybody, including people who are not attached to the university colleges. Your project can thereby be found by searches conducted on Google and other search engines.
"Internt tilgÃ¦ngeligt" (âInternal accessâ ) means that the assignment is accessible for students and staff at all the university colleges, as long as they have logged onto UC Viden. Â
"Backend - TilgÃ¦ngelig for Pure-brugere" ("Restricted to Pure usersâ) means that the assignment will not be accessible in the UC Viden student portal Â it will only be visible for UC Viden editors.
Associated research or development project
Confidentiality and save
This guide was developed by Mikkel Rask Christensen in October 2014 and translated by Denise Rose Hansen in December 2014