How do I submit a group assignment?
Go to the group in which the assignment is to be submitted
- Click "Assignments"
- Click on the active assignment you wish to submit
You now have the following options:
You are now required to upload a file
- Click "Browse" to browse through your files
The assignment has been uploaded but not yet submitted. You now have the following options:
- Regret by clicking "Delete".
- Click "Browse" to start over. Please note that by default, one is not allowed to deliver multiple files. See more here: https://intrapol.phmetropol.dk/information-og-vejledning/Hjaelp_til/Opgaveaflevering/Studerende.aspx#Duskalaltidafleveredinopgavesoménfil
- Add a comment to the submission by writing a text here
- Add a group member to the submission by clicking "Invite group member". If you do not invite additional group members here, their names will not appear on the group submission
A pop-up window appears
You can submit the assignment when you have added all group members
- Here you can see who have been added to the assignment and if they have accepted the invitation to be part of the submission
- Tick this box if you would like for the assignment to appear in the assignment bank
- It is necessary to tick this box in order to submit the assignment. On behalf of the group, the person submitting must confirm that the examination order is complied with
- Finish by clicking "Finish hand-in". A receipt will be sent to your Office 365 e-mail account.
YOU HAVE NOT SUBMITTED UNTIL YOU HAVE CLICKED ‘FINISH HAND-IN’
Your assignmente has now been submitted
NOTE: All submitted assignments are checked for plagiarism
If you need to edit your assignment:
- To edit your hand-in, it must first be opened. WARNING: If you open your hand-in it is no longer considered handed in; you must click the 'Finish Handin' button again. A receipt will be sent to your Office 365 e-mail account notifying you that your assignment, is no longer considered handed in
- Click: "OK"
- Click "IntraPol" to go back to the overview of assignments in the group
- If you wish to edit your hand-in, you must open it again. WARNING: If you open your hand-in, it is no longer considered submitted; you must click the 'Finish Hand-in' button again. A new receipt will be sent to your Office 365 e-mail account.
- Click on “IntraPol” to go back to the overview of assignments in the group
You can in the overview to see if your assignment is registered handed in
Feedback and potential marks will only be available here for assignments that are part of your classes. Marks for internal and external examinations will appear on your personal profile How do I find my exam results?
- A green tick indicates that you have submitted your assignment
- When feedback has been provided, a letter will appear in the column "Feedback from teacher"
- Click the assignment to view the feedback
This guide was developed by Henrik Abildgaard in February 2014 and translated by Denise Rose Hansen in December 2014