How do I forward my mail in Office 365 to another e-mail account?
Office 365 is now opening in Outlook
- Now click the symbol for settings
- Choose the submenu: "Options"
3. Â Â Click: "Mail"
4. Â Â Choose: "Forwarding"
5. Â Â Tick: "Start forwarding"
6. Â Â Write the e-mail address you would like to forward to here. If you copy the address from somewhere else so beware, if there comes an extra space in the mail address , it will cause the forwarding to fail and you will not receive the forwarded mails
7. Â Â Tick this box if you would like to keep a copy of all forwarded mail in your Office 365 mailbox
8. Â Â Click: "Save" to save the settings
NOTE: Remember to send a test e-mail to make sure it works!
This guide was developed by Henrik Abildgaard, September 2013, and translated by Denise Rose Hansen, October 2014