How do I (as a student) change my password for the IT systems via PHMConnect?
This solution is available when you are at Metropol and able to reach the wireless network PHMConnect
You can use your own computer, smartphone or tablet. If you are outside the range of Metropol's wireless connection you can change the password here.
- Click the network icon that you find at the bottom of the screen
- Now select PHMConnect and
- Click 'Opret forbindelse' ('Connect')
Now, your screen should show the picture below. If it does not appear, you can try and type http://phmconnect.phmetropol.dk in the address bar and press 'Enter'
- Click the English flag
- Click 'Skift password' ('Change password') to change your password
- Your previous password. If you are a new student, your previous password is the 4 last digits of your Danish ID number (CPR-number, i.e. your Danish social security number). If you do not have a Danish ID number and have not received a temporary ID number number,contact Student Services for guidance.
- Type your new password. It has to contain at least 8 digits and you cannot have used it as a password at Metropolitan University College before.
- Repeat your new password.
- Click 'Send'
Your password has now been changed
Guide updated by Henrik Abildgaard 2017-07-21