How do I (as a Student) print from my own Computer, Smartphone or Tablet?
Description of how you print from your own PC/Mac and other devices, like iPad and smartphones
Start by going to studprint.phmetropol.dk
- Click the English flag in the upper right corner
- Here you type your student number.
- Here you type your password. This is the same password which you use to log in to the school computers and the wireless network.
- When you have entered student number and password, click ’Login’
When you have logged in, you encounter this site
- My Print Jobs: This section presents an overview of your print jobs from the last few days and makes web print possible.
- Web Print: Here you can print files directly from the computer. Click ‘Vælg fil’ (Browse) Choose the file you wish to print click ‘Next’. Hereafter, your print out can be downloaded to one of the printers by scanning your student ID card.
- Driver Print: Here the printer can be installed to your computer through a printer driver. This means that you will be able to print from your own, as from one of the school computers. There is a guide to the installation on this site.
- Email Print: Here you can print by sending an email to studprint.phmetropol.dk and simply attaching the file you wish to print. The first time you do this, you get an email about registering your email with your student number. After your mail is registered (and you can have up to 10 email addresses connected), you just send an email when you have to print.
At which units can you use the different solutions?
The guide was created by Jesper Pedersen September 2013, and translated by Line Traberg Larsen July 2016